The program aims nurture and support the volunteering work and effort of any person, whether financially, in kind, physically, or intellectually without charge, as it is beneficial to the community. It aims to motivate volunteers to contribute to reducing damage, alleviating the suffering of the stricken community and assist with the participation of humanitarian organizations working on community-based care.
We seek to train more than 1,000 volunteers during this year who are fully trained to respond to disasters and crises and to deal with different emergencies, to serve people, save lives, and access them as quickly as possible in disaster situations.
- Graduation of 150 volunteers from the Preparing Volunteers camp (disaster responding training).
- Rescuing 70 people from aerial bombing cases.
- Training 350 volunteers in various fields.
- Responding to 700 displaced people from Daria and offering in-kind, financial, and psychological aid to them.
- The completion of several projects in the field of psychosocial support and child protection. 500 beneficiaries.