Job Title in:Project Manager-livelihood
Job Type: Full time
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
College / University, Bachelor’s degree preferably in Civil engineering / construction
Needed Skills and ABILITIES:
- Computer skills (word, excel common use ) and power point for presentation
- Presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English “proposal writing, report writing, communication with donors”.
- Project cycle management knowledge and skills (from design to evaluation.
- Budget management skills.
- SPHERE standards in every specialty.
- Mainstreaming “do-no-harm” (gender, child protection, disability, environment, transparency, etc..
- Organization compliance (HR, Logs, Fin
- To follow up day to day implementation plans
- To generate plans, allocate the tasks and follow up the implementation process.
- To lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- To analyze data to measure the indicators of the project.
- To read proposals and budgets.
- To generate professional narrative reports.
- To pay attention to details.
- To review databases using excel.
:Essential Job Functions