Job Title: FSL Project Officer
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering.
- Previous practical experience for 1 year as minimum, experience in Livelihoods or WASH sectors in an NGO is an asset.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leaderships.
- Time-Management skills.
- Able to lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- Very well experienced in preparing technical studies for infrastructure-rehabilitation project
- Familiar in data analysis using Excel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Following up the implementation process of the CFWs.
- To follow up day to day implementation plans, along with generating plans.
- Able to review databases using excel.
- Following up the project’s implementation stages in accordance with the proposal.
- Managing the whole process and recognizing the obstacles and solving them.
- To deal with vary data collection tools, analyze the data and highlight the findings.
- Reviewing the databases and ensuring that they are properly prepared.