Job Title: Emergency Officer
Close Date: 19-5-2017
Job Type: Full time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
- Previous practical experience for 1 year as minimum, experience Emergency response sector in an NGO is an asset.
- Good command of English, especially the writing skills.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leaderships.
- Time-Management skills.
- Able to lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- Very good English skills
- Very well experienced in preparing technical studies for Emergency response projects
- Familiar in data analysis using Excel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Following up the implementation process of the emergency response.
- To follow up day to day implementation plans, along with generating plans.
- Able to review databases using excel.
- Following up the project’s implementation stages in accordance with the proposal.
- Managing the whole process and recognizing the obstacles and solving them.
- To deal with vary data collection tools, analyze the data and highlight the findings.
- Reviewing the databases and ensuring that they are properly prepared.
- To generate high quality reports
TO APPLY: Please follow up the link: http://violetsyria.org/job/3540