Job Title: Pediatrician
Close Date: 12/01/2018
Job Code: VI-HR-ٌREC417
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Syria-Idlib -Ariha
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in medicine with practical experience in pediatric medicine equal to two year- residency as minimum.
- Master degree in pediatric medicine is preferable.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Good command of English is preferable.
Good computer skills are preferable.
- Ability to communicate in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to understand cultural and social sensitivities and variations and adapt operations accordingly.
- Ability to cope with complex and stressful work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Approach, diagnose and manage the pediatric patients presented at the hospital round the clock during his/her shift.
- Follow up with the babies born to mothers getting birth at the hospital whenever required round the clock during his/her shift.
- Follow up with the pediatric cases admitted at the pediatric ward, special care baby unit SCBU and intensive care unit whenever required round the clock during his/her shift.
- Attend the training courses indicated by the hospital or organization management.
Supervise and provide adequate orientation to the nurses of the pediatric outpatient clinic, pediatric ward, SCBU and ICU in regard to the cases presented/ admitted.