The non-food items and shelter program often works in emergencies where it supplies basic needs for those affected: rehabilitating houses, maintenance and development of shelters. This program offers also basic needs for preparing households as it focuses on the related needs of winter clothes, fuel and specialized heaters.
Rapid response to cases of displacement from areas newly affected by the conflict. Providing related services to save human lives and provide a sense of safety to affected individuals. This program aims to support the steadfastness and endurance of the people.
Program outputs for 2015:
- There were about 129,503 beneficiaries who got nonfood emergency kits in rural Idlib, Jisr Ashogour, Areeha, and Harem, as well as rural Aleppo, where about 25,107 emergency kits were distributed during the year.
- 1,200 tents were set up during 2015 in Salqin, Atmeh, and Harem to accommodate 6,000 beneficiaries.
- 25,00 winter clothing kits were distributed in the surrounding countryside of Idlib city, 12,500 beneficiaries.
- 96,000 liters of gas were distributed for the families of Aedoon, Samedoun, and Qademoon camps in rural Salqin, 8,000 beneficiaries.
- 5,000 winter clothing kits were distributed in Salqin and rural Jisr Alshougour, 25,000 beneficiaries.
- Shelters provided in Ayein Sheeb and Marteen in the surrounding areas of Idlib city, about 300 beneficiaries.
- 32,500 hygiene kits were distributed in Idlib, Areeha, and Jisr Alshogour. There were about 181,845 beneficiaries.
- 14,000 winter kits were distributed in rural Idlib, rural Aleppo and Jisr Alshogour. There were about 70,000 beneficiaries.
Program outputs for 2016:
- There were about 52,000 beneficiaries that benefited from the non-food emergency kits. About 10,388 emergency kits were distributed. The distribution was in both rural Idlib and Aleppo.
- There were 24,000 beneficiaries from the Beiyt Alkheir project until October of 2016 especially targeted at families with members who have been killed, disabled, or taken prisoner, and households headed by a woman or child, living in the city of Idlib, as well as others in poverty and need.
- 5,800 hygiene kits were distributed within Beiyt Alkheir project.
- 1,797 tents were distributed on the border camps of Salqin, Harem and Jisr Alshogour. There were 9,000 beneficiaries of this project.
- Fuel distribution to 90 schools in Idlib and surroundings: 68,640 liters of diesel. 34,300 beneficiaries.
- 61,600 liters of gas were distributed to rural Salqin camps (Aedoon, Samedoon, and Qademoon) and 8,000 beneficiaries over three distributions during winter.
- Distributing clothing kits to rural Salqin camps (Aedoon, Samedoon, and Qademoon). 8,000 beneficiaries.
- 1,600 hygiene kits were distributed to rural Salqin camps (Aedoon, Samedoon, and Qademoon). 8,000 beneficiaries.
- 5,000 winter kits were distributed in rural Idlib, Jisr Alshogour and rural Hama. 26,000 beneficiaries.