Job Title: Project Officer-
Close Date: 18 /10/2017
Job Code: VI-HR-REC 343
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
- Previous practical experience for 1 year as minimum, experience in NFIs and emergency response sectors in an NGO is an asset.
- Good command of English, especially the writing skills.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leaderships.
- Time-Management skills.
- Able to lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- Very good English skills
- Very well experienced in preparing technical studies for projects
- Familiar in data analysis using Excel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Following up the implementation process of the NFI; RTE and MPG distribution.
- To follow up day to day implementation plans,
- Able to review databases using excel.
- Following up the project’s implementation stages in accordance with the proposal.
- To deal with vary data collection tools, analyze the data and highlight the findings.
- Reviewing the databases and ensuring that they are properly prepared.
- To generate high quality reports