Job Title: Finance project officer
Close Date: 15/01/2018
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum education Requirements University degree Preferably in Economics with At least one years of previous experience in similar position.
Residency permit Valid or Turkish nationality
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Acceptable English
- Experience in working on AL-AMEEN program mainly
- Advanced user of Microsoft office in general –specifically word and excel
- Mastering internet program and e-mail correspondence
- Ability to work extra hours and bear the works ‘pressure
- Ability to work in a dynamic way with the team or individually
- Ability to travel within and outside turkey
- High communication skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Preparing a report on general administrative expenses and follow it-up with the general accountant after the end of each month in addition to distributing it to the projects.
- Reviewing the expenses according to the approved classification.
- Checking payrolls if requested.
- Registration of income according to each donor of each project under his supervision.
- Introducing the financial reports, distributing expenditures and ensuring its compliance with each project supervised by.
- Following up cash and bank balance and conducting a monthly reconciliation for the supervised projects.
- Submitting periodic related cash and expenses reports expected for the supervised project.
- Electronic and paper archiving of the projects supervised by.
- Registering of accounts using the accounting program as requested by the Finance director.
- Informing the Director of the financial department about any contravention of the approved financial policy.
- Communicating with the partners concerning the projects in which he is the communication officer when requested by the financial management.
- Participating in the monthly closure.
- Adopting expenditures and payments according to the authorities indicated in a separated file.
- Coordinating with the managing director regarding work flow.