Job Title: Program Officer
Close Date: 17/03/2019
Job Code: VI-HR-REC854
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Collect data by conducting surveys with the community
· Collect data by monitoring project activities
· Collecting data through community discussion sessions
· Data collection through sessions with KII in the community
· Write the daily report and share it with the line manager after the finished of the activity
· Receive and collect complaints and feedback from the community and share them with the line manager
Child safeguarding, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment
Violet Org. is committed to devising and implementing policies so that everyone in in the organization offices and projects accepts their responsibilities to safeguard children from harm and abuse. This means to follow procedures to protect children and report any concerns about their welfare to appropriate authorities.
Everyone who works with Violet Org. committed to ensuring a child-safe environment.
Violet organization employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.